Border Exclusive Lip Glaze Lip Gloss Liquid Lipstick
- Apply a lip balm or moisturizer to your lips to hydrate and smooth them.
- Apply the Border Exclusive Lip Glaze Lip Gloss Lipstick to your lips starting at the center and working your way outwards towards the corners of your mouth.
- o achieve a more intense color, apply another layer of lipstick.
- To give your lips a fuller appearance, apply the product only to the center of your lips and blend it outwards towards the edges.
- For a more precise application, use a lip brush to apply the product.
How to Use:
- Prep your lips: Before applying the lip gloss lipstick, it’s best to make sure your lips are clean and smooth. You can use a lip scrub or a damp washcloth to gently exfoliate your lips and remove any dry, flaky skin.
- Apply the lip gloss lipstick: Starting in the center of your lips, apply the lip gloss lipstick in a smooth, even layer. You can use the applicator wand that comes with the product or use a lip brush for a more precise application.
- Layer if desired: If you want a more intense color or a glossier finish, wait a few seconds for the first layer to dry, then apply a second layer of lip gloss lipstick.
- Clean up the edges: Use a small brush or a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to clean up any mistakes or smudges around the edges of your lips.
- Enjoy your look: Once you’ve applied the lip gloss lipstick, you’re ready to show off your beautiful, glossy lips!
- Whether to import: No
- Special purpose cosmetics: No
- Shelf life: three years
- Ingredients: mineralsPacking list:
- Lipstick X1